Home

Toyota Avalon 2004 problems

2004 Toyota Sienna Sudden Unintended Acceleration: 4

Discover Our Range Of Avalon. Free Delivery When You Spend £25! Extra 15% £20. Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout - Limited Time Only Check Out Avalon On eBay. Find It On eBay. But Did You Check eBay? Find Avalon On eBay Curious how the 2004 Avalon compares to other years? Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon... Problem with your 2004 Toyota Avalon? Our list of 10 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2004 Toyota Avalon. Close. Problems / Toyota / Avalon / 2004; 2004 Toyota Avalon Problems. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Get Your Car Fixed. Find a high quality auto repair shop or dealer near you. How reliable is the 2004 Toyota Avalon? See the most common repairs performed and learn if your vehicle is at risk for major repairs in the next 12 months

If you like to file an official complaint for the 2004 TOYOTA AVALON, you can do so by calling the NHTSA Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm at 888-327-4236, TTY: 800-424-9153. You can also file your complaint online by clicking here. Your complaint will be added to the NHTSA complaints database after a thorough review 248 problems have been reported for the 2004 Toyota Avalon. The following chart shows the 18 most common problems for 2004 Toyota Avalon. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's air bags with 129 problems. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's steering (29 problems) The Toyota Avalon 2004, is an extremely reliable car, that has never once left me stranded. It is an extremely comfortable car, with seat warmers. The speakers that came with the car work really well and sound great. The only problems that I have with the car is the time belt comes loose frequently but it is usually an easy fix 1999-2004 Avalon - Common Problems A 2001-2002 Toyota Avalon Cracked or Broken Steering Lock Bar: The steering lock bar wasn't cast properly on many 2000-2004 Avalons. As a result, it'd crack or break over time, eventually locking the steering wheel and causing the driver to lose control of the car

Free Delivery Over £20 · 5% Off Repeat Order

The contact owns a 2004 Toyota Avalon. The contact received a recall notice for NHTSA campaign number 14V147000 (air bag, electrical). The contact noticed an intense burning odor in the vehicle and.. The 2004 Toyota Avalon has been recalled 3 times by NHTSA 2000 Toyota Avalon problems. (17) View all. 2001 Toyota Avalon problems. (14) View all. 2002 Toyota Avalon problems. (15) View all View all 120 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2004 Toyota Avalon on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2004 Avalon

Brands: Slimbiome, Hairburst, Viviscal, Dr Organic, Optimum Nutritio

The contact owns a 2004 Toyota Avalon. While driving speeds over 45 mph, the steering wheel would shake and vibrate. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, who diagnosed that the vehicle needed a.. Toyota / Avalon / 2004 / cd player problems; Cd player problems. 2004 Toyota Avalon. Asked by Mauricio in Plano, TX on . May 06, 2009. the cd player will not let me listen or eject any cds. is there anything i can do? 1 reply Report. Answer. Popular Answer. patrick mannion of Greg Solow's Engine Room on 2004 Toyota Avalon vehicles have 9 reported problems.The most commonly reported 2004 Toyota Avalon problem is: Rear Window Sunshade Fails and Makes Grinding Noise Rear Window Sunshade Fails and Makes Grinding N... The motor for the rear window sunshade in the toyota avalon is known to fail. when this occurs, the sunshade will not.. The 2004 Toyota Avalon has 1 NHTSA complaints for the structure:body at 106,500 miles average. CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information Latest New 2004 toyota avalon xls- while driving on the expressway one day last week, the steering wheel became very hard to turn. took the car immediately to the toyota dealer the same day. was told there wasn't anything wrong with the car. the next day the same problem, took the car back to dealer and asked for someone to test drive the car with me. the.

Used 1997 Toyota Avalon Pricing - For Sale | Edmunds

Re: Toyota Avalon 2004 radio do not work. It turns on but... The amp should have it's own inline fuse but if there is no sound it could also mean the radio has died or antenna is disconnected. Any stereo installation shop can find the problem without too much cost. Posted on Oct 25, 2013 Toyota Avalon Problems. No car is perfect, but we've gathered everything relating to the Toyota Avalon reliability here to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Engine; 2006; 2005; 2004; 2003; 2002; 2001; 200

Avalon - Available From Only £6

1. The 2004 Toyota Avalon has 23 NHTSA complaints for the steering at 57,126 miles average. (Page 2 of 2) CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect informatio
  2. Toyota Avalon Reliability Problems. Avalon owners have made 557 complaints over 26 model years. Using our PainRank™ system we've ranked it 22nd in overall reliability out of 33 Toyota models, with real engine and interior concerns
  3. Answer: The 2004 Toyota Avalon doesn't have an aux input. You will come into problems with the sound. This could be from the stereo's speakers or a phone that is connected to the vehicle. Whatever the source, You will..
  4. Used 2004 Toyota Avalon Overview. The Used 2004 Toyota Avalon is offered in the following submodels: Avalon Sedan. Available styles include XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A), XL 4dr.
  5. 2004 Toyota Avalon Asked by lovemyavalon in Buffalo, NY on September 22, 2014 Went to Autozone today to diagnose the dash lights that came on again (Check Engine, Trac Off, VSC Light). Printout Code P0446 stated - Evaporative Emission Control System Vent Control Circuit Fault
  6. 2004 Toyota Avalon consumer reviews. $26,145-$26,965 MSRP range. 4.6 (47 reviews) 97% of drivers recommend this car. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.8. Interior design 4.5. Performance 4.
  7. Toyota is recalling certain model year 2003-2004 Avalon vehicles manufactured June 5, 2002, through December 20, 2004. In these vehicles, the supplemental restraint system (SRS) circuits are.

Types: Fashion, Motors, Electronic

1. Anonymous, FL (2008 Toyota Avalon XL 3.5-L V6) Third brake light went out. Problem is with the led board on the light. Poor solder joint (s). 400 repair. Judy B., FL (2008 Toyota Avalon Touring.
  2. Get a Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders. Get Your Newest Electronics Now
  3. 2004 Toyota Avalon TSBs 26 Avalon Technical Service Bulletins. Technical Service Bulletins, or TSBs for short, are notifications made directly by Toyota to help automotive technicians diagnose and repair commonly reported Avalon problems
  4. Toyota Avalon 2004 Problems. No car is perfect, but we've gathered everything relating to the Toyota Avalon 2004 reliability here to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Engine. 2006. 2005. 2004. 2003
  5. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. The PPMY index of a certain model is defined as the problems reported per thousand vehicles per Year.The total sales of the 2004 Toyota Avalon in the United States are 50,663 units .If the total number of problems reported by Toyota Avalon owners in the last 16 years is 243.

1 Answer. 2004 Toyota Avalon. 2 problems: 1. Some of my dashboard lighting isn't working; specifically, my odomoter area. Is this a fuse problem or something more complex. 2. My intermittent wipers don't work on intermittent. Also, when I turn them off in either speed, they just stop on the windshield where they are when I turn the switch my 2004 toyota avalon has a problem with the gauges - the speedometer, fuel gauge, engine temperature and tachometer are now stuck at zero. Also, the clock, temperature display is not working. Is this just a fuse problem or something more major Hello, I have a 2004 Avalon that is just great, except for one problem... I can no longer fill up the gas tank normally. When I try to fill up the tank, no matter the amount of gas in the tank, after a few seconds the pump pops as though it is a full tank In contrast, the Toyota Avalon has had a few complaints of rust. Toyota Avalon vs. Nissan Maxima. The Nissan Maxima is a close rival of the Toyota Avalon in the full-size segment. Like the Avalon, it blends comfort, utility, and performance seamlessly. It can also go the same number of miles as the Toyota Avalon (200,000 miles) in Toyota. 1999 Avalon would not start this morning. Did notice windows were slow the day before. Replaced the battery and still would not start. Husband started looking @ it (was his own VW mechanic) and found if he banged on the starter it would start. Besides having 3 sets of tires this is the first problem

Email a guy called Larry at his Toyota dealership at < larry@brandsport.com > Let him know I sent you. 3. Find a competent, wheel and alignment place near your home. Have them drive your Avalon first with the old stuts. 4. Then have them put the new struts and bushing on and align the car again. Good luck Car problem (s) with the 2004 TOYOTA AVALON. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236. A/C Problem 2004 Avalon. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 6 of 6 Posts. I toyotanation.com is an independent Toyota enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on toyotanation.com is generated by its users. toyotanation.com is not in any way affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporatio Toyota Avalon xls 2004 problem seeing the trunk when backing up for visual idea of how close to what behind me. Six days after purchasing the vehicle, the key would not turn in the ignition and all the dash lights stayed lit. There was a grinding noise coming from the steering. See all problems of the 2004 Toyota Avalon Car problem(s) with the 2004 TOYOTA AVALON. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY.

Anonymous, NC (2004 Toyota Avalon XLS 3.0-L V6) Check engine light (constant). the dealership wanted $475.00 to repair (parts and labor) I bought the part myself for $150.00 and installed it. 1996 Avalon XLS, ABS brakes, super white II, acquired w/ 139k, now at 417k. 1998 RAV4 2dr soft top, 5 spd, AWD, 170k miles. 1992 Camry LE, ABS brakes, emerald pearl green, owned since new, HGs replaced at 331k, totaled at 384k miles Toyota Avalon Suspension Problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently Toyota Avalon problems occur, check out our car reliability stats 97% of drivers recommend this car. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.8. Interior design 4.5. Performance 4.7. Value for the money 4.6. Exterior styling 4.2. Reliability 4.8. Explore the 2004. 2004 Toyota Avalon Reviews: Read 7 candid owner reviews for the 2004 Toyota Avalon. Get the real truth from owners like you

Steering problem 9. Failure Date: 10/17/2010. The contact owns a 2004 Toyota Avalon. He received a recall letter regarding recall 10v345000, steering. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer to be repaired and the contact stated that the heat was working normally. The vehicle was purchased used in 2008 See all problems of the 2004 Toyota Avalon . Suspension problem of the 2001 Toyota Avalon 25. Failure Date: 09/07/2001 2001 Toyota Avalon experiencing problems with the brakes, and windows. There was a persistent problem with noise that seemed to originate from the front end. The noise was intermittent and noticeable after the vehicle was. Toyota Avalon Transmission Problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently Toyota Avalon problems occur, check out our car reliability stats toyota avalon xls 2004 problem seeing the trunk when backing up for visual idea of how close to what behind me. six days after purchasing the vehicle, the key would not turn in the ignition and all the dash lights stayed lit. there was a grinding noise coming from the steering. view details. If you have multiple doors that fail to lock/unlock with the power door button on the door, then you have a bigger issue. This can either be a bad relay, blown fuse, or a more serious wiring problem. In this case, it would be wise to bring your Avalon to a mechanic. This problem will take time to correctly diagnose and resolve

SOURCE: Toyota Avalon 2006, I ahve a VSC indicator light VSC is Vehicle Skid Control. The system is usually on, but when you turn it off (on my mother's 01 Avalon, it's on the knee bolster, below and to the right of the steering column), the indicator comes on in the cluster to let you know it's turned off - it's just a reminder to you that you don't have that safety net activated Toyota Avalon Recalls. The Avalon has been recalled 32 times. The 2005 and 2006 model years have been involved in the most campaigns. Recalls are free repairs, initiated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration or Toyota itself, for a widespread safety problem. They might be a pain, but a recalled problem is better than an ignored one 1,861 Answers. Re: My 2004 Toyota Avalon XLS will not start. The. The first thing to do is try another key. Perhaps your transponder key has failed. You can identify a 'transponder key'; it has a wide part wher you turn it. Posted on Sep 17, 2009. Helpful 4. Not Helpful 2004 Toyota Avalon starts but wont accelerate past about 2500 rpm (undriveable). This problem started after driving in an ice strom (Minnesota car). If I let it warm up (or keep it in a heated garage) and shut it off and on a bunch of times it seems to reset and accelerates and drives fine. This is an intermittent problem with the acceleration

Find Avalon On eBay - Avalon On eBa

1. Toyota Avalon Problems and Repair Histories. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently Toyota Avalon problems occur, check out our car reliability stats
  2. A check engine light can indicate a broad spectrum of problems with your 2002 Toyota Avalon. In some cases you need to pull over immediately to prevent damage while in others you merely need to tighten you gas cap next time you stop in order to reset the service engine soon light
  3. Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2011-2019 Corolla, 2011-2013 Matrix, 2012-2018 Avalon, and 2013-2018 Avalon Hybrid vehicles
  4. How reliable is the 2006 Toyota Avalon? See the most common repairs performed and learn if your vehicle is at risk for major repairs in the next 12 months
  5. Problems 2009 Toyota Avalon - The positive battery post has a recurring corrosion problem. I first noticed it when the car would delay starting. I took it to the Toyota.

The value of a 2004 Toyota Avalon, or any vehicle, is determined by its age, mileage, condition, trim level and installed options. As a rough estimate, the trade-in value of a 2004 Toyota Avalon. My 1996 toyota avalon also just got a power steering leak at the pump. However I have 163K miles on mine. I took care of avalon and it has run forever however now on trade in they are only offering me $1800 for it. I have a hard time paying the $600 for the power steering repair just to get possibly $2000 on trade in the enxt few months Anonymous, TX (2005 Toyota Avalon XLS 3.5-L V6) The transmission won't downshift when accelerator floored. Delay in accelleration, transmission and engine speed up before engaging at slow speeds. See real-world Toyota Avalon brake problems and repair histories as reported by other Toyota Avalon owners. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997. October 2003. On my 2002 Avalon, I have to set the temperature on the automatic climate control at 25 degrees Celsius for comfort... the setting should be 20 degrees Celsius! When I asked the local Toyota dealer to re-calibrate the system, he replied that it is set at the factory and cannot be re-calibrated

2004 Toyota Avalon Problems, Defects & Complaint

The Toyota avalon has been dependable, maintenance minimal, no breakdowns. Comfort is amazing. Steers and holds the road beautifully. Safe. Gas mileage very good. . As with most Toyota cars you can drive them for years without serious issues such as needing a new transmission, engine etc. The pickup/acceleration on this car is great. Highly. The Toyota Avalon (Japanese:トヨタ・アバロン, Toyota Abaron) is a full-size car produced by Toyota.It is Toyota's largest front-wheel drive sedan and serves as its flagship vehicle in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, China and the Middle East. It was also produced in Australia from April 2000 until June 2005, when it was replaced in November 2006 by the Aurion Toyota Avalon XLS 2004 problem seeing the trunk when backing up for visual idea of how close to what behind me. Six days after purchasing the vehicle, the key would not turn in the ignition and all the dash lights stayed lit. There was a grinding noise coming from the steering. - Potomac, MD, US Shop 2004 Toyota Avalon vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 23 2004 Avalon models nationwide

2004 Toyota Avalon Problems and Complaints - 10 Issue

Automatic Transmission Gear Position Sensor. ENGINE, PANEL, ROOM. 2004 Toyota Avalon. Genuine Toyota Part - 8454052050 (84540-52050 Find the best used 2004 Toyota Avalon near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 54 2004 Toyota Avalon vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 26 1-Owner cars, and 95 personal use cars 2018 Toyota Avalon. Risk of Major Repair. In the next 12 mos, assuming typical miles & conditions Super Master Rebuild Kit A541E 1994-Up 3.0L Fits Toyota Lexus Auto Transmission (Fits: 2004 Toyota Avalon) $415.00. Free shipping. Only 1 left! Watch. For 1997-2004 Toyota Avalon CV Axle Assembly Front Right Cardone 33375FY 1998 (Fits: 2004 Toyota Avalon) $64.95. Free shipping

GENUINE TOYOTA AVALON 2005-2012 CAMRY 2007-2011 GLOVE BOX BUMPER OEM 55557-33030 (Fits: Toyota Avalon) 5 out of 5 stars (24) 24 product ratings - GENUINE TOYOTA AVALON 2005-2012 CAMRY 2007-2011 GLOVE BOX BUMPER OEM 55557-3303

2004 Toyota Avalon Problems Kelley Blue Boo

Common 2000-2004 Toyota Avalon Problems. Some of the worst issues 2nd generation Avalon owners have to deal with. Oil Sludge in Toyota Engines. Toyota settled a class-action engine-sludge suit in 2007 that covered an estimated 2.5-million Toyota and Lexus vehicles made between 1997 and 2002 Find out the top 5 most common car problems for your 2004 Toyota Avalon from DriverSide

What if the Location of the ECT on the Engine for the 2002

Toyota Avalon Problems, 2004 Toyota Avalon Complaints

2004 Toyota Avalon - Problems, Statistics, and Analysi

Toyota Avalon 2004 For Sale 1.4m / Is There Any Problem With Toyota Avalon / The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) (1) ( Reply ) ( Go Down ) I am contemplating buying Toyota Avalon 2004 by DLuciano : 8:38pm On Jun 2 Discussion Starter · #1 · Apr 6, 2014. I had a collision on an icy highway, the point of impact was at the intersection of the passsenger side front corner panel and the bumper. The quarter panel is mangled pretty good, the bumper has a crack in it, the light cluster and windshield wiper fluid bottle are toast and the hood is a little bent 4 of us in the family bought the version of the Toyota Avalon ending at the end of 2004. Three of them went about 225,000 miles. Mine 2004 has 112,000 miles on it Bought this car used with 126000 miles on it. Now a few miles from 200000, I hav'nt had to do anything but oil changes to it. These 2000-2004 model Avalons are the last of the great Toyotas

Reported Toyota Avalon Problems. The earlier year models of the Avalon had only minor issues, such as an oil leak from the valve cover gaskets, a faulty EVAP purge control valve, a faulty oxygen sensor, and a steering shaft recall. While early models were known for their quality, later models from 2005 through 2007 were plagued with problems This is quick how to fix Toyota Avalon P0171 System Too Lean OBDII code. We also go over how to test if there's any air leak on the rubber boots that can cau.. 2004 Toyota Avalon Check Engine light, CVS and traction ControlHe 7 Answers. I hope someone can shed some light on my current problem. I replaced the started in my wife's 04 Avalon today and checked the starter and ignition for continuity. After putting the starter and air box.. The problem with my 2000 Toyota Avalon XL sounds similar to the issue #63 1996 Avalon won't START!!! discussed in this forum Forums>Sedans>Toyota Avalon>Toyota Avalon Solving Starting Difficulties Problem: My car makes ONE click sound every time i try to turn ignition. I try it several times before i get lucky and the car starts

2004 avalon VSC, Check Engine and TRAC off lights are all on. Code p0441, p0442 and p0446 come up. According to some of the research I did, it said to replace the charcoal canister and that this repai 2004 Toyota Avalon trims (2) Trim Family XL XLS Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 199

2004 Toyota Avalon Owner Reviews & Common Problem

2013-2018 Toyota Avalon Used Vehicle Review

Toyota Avalon Problems And Common Complaints Toyota

2007 Toyota Avalon Repair Histories. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2007 Toyota Avalon problems occur, check out our car reliability stats Toyota Avalon 2004, Premium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Position: Downstream. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from.. 2011 LE Avalon door unlock does not work, Driver side operates ok. Front Passenger and both back doors will not unlock when unlocking all doors. With all doors locked, if I try to unlock doors from the passenger handle or driver side panel, the drivers side will unlock, others will not unlock. I disconnected door actuators plugs on passenger and rear door doors then reconnected each one. 2004 Toyota Avalon - The best new used car I have ever owned. The very first thing I liked about the vehicle, even before I bought it, was the body style. My Toyota Avalon is a 2004, but I prefer the style of mine better than the style of the 2017's Discussion Starter · #1 · Dec 19, 2019. Hi everybody. My friend has a 2011 toyota avalon and his doors lock but will not unlock. Neither the key fob or regular door locks work. You can hear the relay clicking when you press the unlock button but nothing else happens. The only way he can unlock the door is by using the key

10 Complaints: 2004 Toyota Avalon Electrical System Problem

2004 Toyota Avalon Reliability - Consumer Report

Want to make your 2004 Toyota Avalon one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success Select your Toyota Avalon PDF Download from the list below: Toyota Avalon 2001 Service Repair Manual (RM808U) PDF. Repair Guide 2497 Pages. Get your hands on the complete Toyota factory workshop software. £9.99 Download now. Toyota - Avalon - Workshop Manual - 2004 - 2006 Toyota Avalon. Toyota Avalon is a large E-Class car (according to the European classification). It was developed in 1994, and since then four generations has succeeded one another. For Avalon the platform Toyota K was used. It is also known on such cars as Camry, Venza, Sienna, Lexus ES/RX and others Toyota Avalon 2004, Mass Air Flow Sensor by NTK®. Make sure your engine breathes properly with our selection of top-quality replacement air intake parts. These parts are made by trusted brands that use the finest materials and the.. TYC Front HVAC Blower Motor for 2000-2004 Toyota Avalon Heating Air hz (Fits: Toyota Avalon) $51.94. Was: $103.99. Free shipping

Toyota Avalon Problems and Complaints - 30 Issue

I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon XLS, will the part that your referring to, be the same as a one from a Camry? Was this . answer. 2014 AT 10:25 AM SHELLWANTS1 MEMBER; I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon, and I also just had this problem was you able to find just this part or did you have to buy the whole thing for $300? Was this . answer A redesigned Toyota Avalon revealed at the 2005 North American International Auto Show marked the beginning of the third generation (XX30; 2004-2012). It came in four trim levels: the standard (base) XL, Touring, XLS and Limited 2021 AVALON. Give every day new meaning. Avalon XSE Nightshade Edition puts an emphasis on style with black accents all around. Black-painted 19-in. wheels, window trim, door handles and shark-fin antenna let you bring more attitude to every commute. Prices and colors may vary by model

Used 2004 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews - 120 Car Reviews

1. Avalon. 142,000 miles. The contact owns a 2006 Toyota Avalon. While driving at approximately 5 mph an explosion occurred in the engine and smoke began to come from under the hood. The vehicle was pulled over and the highway patrol appeared on the scene. A police report was filed but no injuries were reported
  2. 2004 Toyota Avalon - $6,000 (Albuquerque) < image 1 of 7 > 2004 2004 toyota avalon xls. condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders fuel: gas odometer: 170000 I use this car as my daily driver and have had no problems with it. It has great gas mileage and was really cheap to get me around. Minor interior and exterior damage
  3. OCTOBER 2013 - Toyota said Thursday it was recalling 885,000 vehicles worldwide to fix a problem with air conditioning equipment that could cause a leak that could affect air bags. Toyota said the recall was for model years 2012 and 2013 of its Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid, and Venza vehicles
  4. 03-04 Toyota Avalon Passenger Tail Light OEM Taillight lamp assembly 1049 (Fits: 2004 Toyota Avalon) $69.99. $43.35 shipping. 2003 2004 Toyota Avalon Tail Light Inner Passenger OEM w/Hardware FREE SHIP!!! (Fits: 2004 Toyota Avalon) $45.99
  5. 2004 Toyota Avalon XLS XLS 1 OWNER CLEAN CAR FAX XLS 1 OWNER CLEAN CAR FAX $6,950 (+ Good/Bad/No Credit - No Problem! ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $17,599. favorite this post Jul 9 2015 Toyota Avalon - Financing Available

23 Complaints: 2004 Toyota Avalon Steering Problem

Description: Used 2015 Toyota Avalon Limited for sale - $23,998, 52,285 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof (s), JBL Sound System, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters. Transmission: Automatic Color: Gold Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.571428571428571 reviews) New Arrival Toyota Avalon Standard Duty Version 2004, Problem Solver™ Coil Springs by MOOG®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride..

cd player problems - 2004 Toyota Avalon - RepairPa

1. 2004 Toyota Avalon Repair: Service and Maintenance Cos
  2. 1 Complaints: 2004 Toyota Avalon Structure: Body Problem
  3. toyota avalon Problems - LemonLaw
  4. SOLVED: Toyota Avalon 2004 radio do not work
2007 Toyota Corolla PCV Valve Servicing - YouTube

Toyota Avalon Problems & Reliability Issues CarsGuid

45020-35-9 Toyota 4Runner Ignition Switch Assembly 1996-02