Home

May Allah give you patience to bear this loss

Death Condolence Messages in Islam Copy & Send Message

May Allah give them the patience to bear this great loss. COPY Surely we are Allah's and indeed to Him, we are returning It is to hereby inform, Mr. ABC, Ex-president XYZ Limited has passed away this morning due to sudden cardiac arrest May the Almighty Allah give you the fortitude to bear this great loss. Take my heart and pray to Rahmanir Rahim. He will place him/her comfort and light on the grave. Your destiny is sealed when you were born on the ground. Why lose hope? Allah is there for you. Try remembering him on this bad situation, He will remember you always

Examples. Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble. (2:45) Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere. (2:153) Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and. May Allah forgive all his sins and count him among the ones to follow Prophet Mohammed to Al-jannah Firdaus. Ameen. My sincere condolence. Please take heart. May Allah s.w.t. gives you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. Al-Fatihah. May Allah s.w.t. grant him light in the grave, expand his grave for him, and grant him Al Jannatul. 9. My sincere condolence. Please take heart. May Allah s.w.t. gives you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. Al-Fatihah. 10. May Allah forgive all his sins and count him among the ones to follow Prophet Mohammed to Al-jannah Firdaus. Ameen. 11. Kullu nafsin zaa'ikatul maut, Allahu akbar, my deepest condolence brother, may Allah. โ†“ 11- Praying to Heal from the Loss. Healing from a loss seems like a quite huge burden that one feels. Losing all you had makes you feel like your world is falling apart but with the help of Allah SWT, the wounds start healing and pain becomes lesser with time

50+ Islamic Condolence Messages in English WishesMs

In the time of loss and sadness, may Allah gives you the patience to bear the loss. I cannot think of anything that will calm you. But I know Allah is here for you. Allah is here for your dear ones too. Let the Almighty Allah caring the departed soul and always pray for the dear one you lost. My sincere condolence on your grief May Allah give you strength and patience. May Allah have mercy upon your father, make his trials easy and enter him to paradise sharing an abode with the Prophet saws under the shelter of the throne of Allah. May Allah make all of your righteous deeds and ongoing dawah a means for his increase in the eyes of Allah

11 Qur'an Verses for Patience, Perseverance, and Praye

May Allah s.w.t. grant him/her Jannatul-Firdaus and forgive his/her sins. May the Almighty Allah give you the fortitude to bear this great loss. Take my heart and pray to Rahmanir Rahim. He will place him/her comfort and light on the grave. Your destiny is sealed when you were born on the ground. Why lose hope? Allah is there for you May Rahmanir Rahim grant you sabar in this tough time and grant you the strength to bear this great loss. I can't think of anything soothing right at this moment. But I'm praying for you and the dear one you lost. May the Almighty Allah give you the fortitude to bear this great loss. Take my heart and pray to Rahmanir Rahim

Condolence Messages & Prayers in Islam Sample Post

Thank you for the reminder, it strengthened my imaan to read it and be reminded of what Allah (swt) has mentioned in the Quran about being patient. May Allah give us the strength and the patience to go through life and to always turn to Allah (swt) for guidanceameen. Repl May Allah grant the little one Jannah and give patience to the family to bear this loss. Ameen. Recommend 0. Asif Pakistani. May 20, 2019 12:33pm May Allah help you recover from this loss.

Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun: 30+ Islamic Condolence

May God forgive them and give you the strength to endure. I pray that you can strengthen yourself on the death of your father and may Allah give your family the strength to bear the grief. My heart is very saddened by the death of your father and I cannot express my feelings. May Allah Almighty grant your father a place in Paradise under His mercy Cause your mother, may Allah swt grant her Jannat al Firdawz sounds like an extraordinary parent and muslim. Mashallah. The intense love you bear for her is what makes you long for her. My brother, may Allah grant him Jannat al Firdawz, died from covid 2 days ago. His laughter was the SUN of our entire family May Allah grant him a place in the heaven and give us patience to bear the irreparable loss. Chaudhry Mohammad Akram, who was 85, was later buried after Isha

May allah give you strength and patience

He prayed that Almighty Allah may rest the deceased soul in peace and give the highest place in Jannat-ul-Firdous and give courage to the deceased family to bear this loss. May Allah rest his soul in peace. May Allah give Patience to his family to bear the irreparable loss, Aamee

30 Islamic Condolence Messages to Support Fellow Muslim

1. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful. (31:17-18) Idris, and Zul-kifl, all (men) of constancy and patience (21:85) O believers! Seek comfort in patience and prayer. Allah is truly with those who are patient. (2:153) those who observe patience in order to seek the pleasure of their Lord and establish.
  2. PPP Leader prayer's that Almighty Allah may rest the deceased soul in peace and give the highest place in Jannat-ul-Firdous and give courage to the deceased family to bear this loss. May Allah rest his soul in peace. May Allah give Patience to his family to bear the irreparable loss, Aamee
  3. May Allah grant him Jannah and give his family, especially his father, Qamar Zaman Kaira and his mother the strength and patience to bear this irreparable loss. Aameen, Foreign Minister Shah.

100+ Heartfelt Condolence Messages and Quotes - WishesMs

1. imize the pain and suffering of the afflicted by mentioning the great reward for patience and the eternal life of the hereafter
  2. Patience or Sabr is the gift from Allah in which He has put refuge for us. He says: O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. (2:153) Patience Heals Us: Dear friends, Patience requires us to seek future aspects and do not get indulged totally today
  3. 10. Allah Will Test Us All. Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.'

May Allah s.w.t. grant him light in the grave, expand his grave for him, and grant him Al Jannatul Firdaus. I pray for the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the Rasul, His forgiveness for all believing men and women, and may He grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. Ameen May Allah give you and your family patience to bear this loss as we all remeber her in our prayers. Best Regards, Tan Qureshi President & CEO Computan Ltd www.computan.com Posted by Naveed Akhtar on 1 Sep 200 With patience you will get all good things as Almighty Allah says in Quran: But if you endure patiently, verily, it is better for As-Sabirin.(Quran, 16:126) If you are patient in all your sufferings then the patient ones will receive plenty of rewards for their good deeds May Allah swt give her Jannat ul firdous and sabr to the whole family Ameen. May Allah forgive her and grant her a place in Jannah and strength to the loved one's to bear this loss. ASLI-PATHAN, Mar 15, 2015. ASLI-PATHAN May Allah give her the highest status in Jannat and give you patience in this tough time. ComradeVenom, Mar 17, 2015

You'll be remembered and missed. May your soul rest in peace and may Allah give strength to your family to bear the loss. Ameenํ ฝํน. May Allah give all of us patience and the strength. Hisham . Wednesday, December 5, 2018. My deepest sympathy tonyr. May Allah grant him highest place in Jannah and his parents and loved ones the strength and patience to bear the great loss. Amit. Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Condolence Messages: Sympathy messages 143 Greetin

So, do not lose hope, O servant of Allah! You will never be wronged and you will not face what you cannot bear. Certainly, if you face a calamity, you have the capacity to bear it. So, have patience and know that the end will be good, in sha Allah. Whether you have patience or you show impatience, the result will always be what Allah Has Decreed May Allah subhanahu wa taala grant us the ability to be thankful. May Allah give us the power to overcome the challenges. May He grant us hope and healing me he opened our doors and May Allah subhanho wa Taala give us every reason to smile akuto Kohli haha or sallallahu wasallam ah Obara, Karla Nabina, Muhammad, one owners xeno Minato Nima, who. May Allah grant the family sabar to bear this huge loss. โ€” Senator Faisal Vawda (@FaisalVawdaPTI) May 17, 2019. Allah please give patience to our brother Qamar Zaman Kaira for losing his young son. Please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss. We all are with you in this time of pain & test While he was being visited by a friend, he said, If you came to give me condolence for the loss of my leg, I already submitted to Allah with patience to reward me for its loss. But the guest told him, I came to inform you that your son fell down in a stable, and the animal stepped over him, and he passed away And if you think about it, this is an honor. Allah (SWT) could have placed this burden on anyone else, but instead, he decided to put it on you. He chose you. And he wants to know how you will do. He is giving you a chance to please him. May Allah give us the patience to deal with the many trials and tribulations we face on a day to day life.

Condolence Letter For Death of Father or Mother

May Allah bless his soul and gives strength to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss, Aamen. COAS expresses heartfelt grief on demise of cricket legend Abdul Qadir. Pakistan has lost a great sportsman and a human being. May Allah bless his soul and gives strength to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss, Aamen. Sad to know about it after the match.May Allah grant her highest place in Jannah and give @yousaf1788 & his family patience to bear this great loss. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.Sad to know about it after the match.May Allah grant her highest place in Jannah and give @yousaf1788 & his family patience to bear this great loss May Almighty give the strength to bear the loss for his breaved family members. Alban dsouza shirva kuwait. Thursday, November 5, 2020. May Allah give patience and strength to yr family and parents in these difficult times. Indian. Wednesday, November 4, 2020 May Allah rest her soul in peace. My heartfelt condolence to Shaan and his family. May you all have the patience and strength to bear this huge loss. Aameen, his co-star Reema Khan shared on.

I pray that Allah (SWT) will forgive his shortcomings, grant him Al-Jannatul Firdausi and give the family the fortitude and patience to bear the loss, Ameen. Advertisemen You made a profit for 10 years. Now your factory might burn down, take it in your stride, bear patience, turn to Allah pray, don't ever give up. Keep going. Allah will give you even more. So he says you may lose thereafter some of your wealth. You will also lose life your loved ones, people may die around you ultimately you have to go anyway โ€” Kamran Akmal (@KamiAkmal23) May 19, 2019 โ€” Mohammad Hafeez (@MHafeez22) May 19, 2019 May almighty give patience and strength to Asif bahi and his family, indeed it is a huge loss Till we meet again my darling Isha ํ ฝํฒ”i hope you are shiny happy and have met my Mom. in my prayers always. @vaneezaAyesha Aamer i have no words. still numb. stay strong for Aunty. May Allah give us all the strength to bear this heavy loss and May our baby be granted the Highest level of Jannat Ameen. i never thought i'd be the one saying. May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss. Re: Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy by woro : 9:41am On Nov 05 , 2010 may almighty Allah give u the fortitude to bear the loss. may He forgive him, overlok his short comings and grant him aljanat firdaus aaaaaaaaaamin

Black Mist's Father Passed Away On 25th November 2015

Starting from Kamran Akmal who prayed that may Allah give strength to Asif's family to bear the loss. Muhammad Hafeez prayed that May Allah Almighty bless Asif's daughter Jannah! Asif's PSL team, Islamabad United took to Twitter and said that their thoughts and prayers are with Asif and his family May Allah assuage your grief over the loss of your first son and grant you the patience to bear the loss. May his soul rest in peace.'' The National Chairman of African Liberation Party (ALP), Chief Osita Okereke, expressed shock over Jide's death may her husband RIP.Tahira may Allah help you and give you the strength to bear this loss. We all are very sorry and our prayers are with you and your family. By: malikthegreat on Oct 09, 2012; What a tragic loss. May Allah give the family patience and courage to face this tragedy. What a nightmare they will all be going through May Allah shower His choicest blessing on the dear departed soul and give you patience to bear the loss. - Sharifa & abdulkader Khatri, San Jose, CA April 18, 201 You can say several things: 1-Allah Yarhamo ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠุฑุญู…ู‡ or if it's a female Alah yarhamha ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠุฑุญู…ู‡ุง which means may God have mercy on her/him. 2-Al Baqa2 Lellah ุงู„ุจู‚ุงุก ู„ู„ู‡ A common word usualy said in funerals. 3-Inna Lelah w Ina Elayh Raj3oon ุงู†..

May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him the higher ranks of Jannah. @SwingNSeam informed me few weeks back that he was ill. May Allah give patience to you and your family to bear this loss Also if anyone knows of any good A'mal that one can gift to the dead please post. (bismillah) (salam) Inna lillahi wa inna elayhe rajioon~. Brother, I just learned of your loss today. My condolences to you, your family and friends on the loss of your dear mother. May Allah SWT comfort you and give you patience

To his loving wife/my wonderful sister Asimah, and my awesome nephews Bilal and Aali, may Allah grant you the patience to bear this irreparable loss and the strength to carry on his great legacy of championing justice, kindness and compassion. I promise to always continue to be there for you, in any way I can Whatever Allah Does It Is For Our Best . And for Allah is the Highest example. (Surah Nahl:60) So when Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'ala , in His Infinite Wisdom, tests us with a situation that we think is difficult or takes away something that in our mind was good for us, we need to remember that perhaps it may not be so May your soul rest in eternal peace and may ALLAH SWT provide you an exalted place in Jannat ul Firdous and grant sabr to us and your beautiful family to bear this irreparable loss. Ameen. Barrister Rafey Altaf: Very deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Shaigan Shareef Malik Patience, Perseverance, and Prayer. Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. During times of deep trial, despair, and sadness, Muslims seek comfort and guidance in the words of Allah in the Qur'an. Allah reminds us that all people will be tried and tested in life, and calls upon Muslims to bear these trials with patient. May the Lord give the parents solace! May the departed soul Rest In Peace. Mubeena Azeem said, Inna lillahe wa Inna ilayhi rajioon. Heartbreaking. May Allah bless him with a place in Jannah and bless the parents with patience and strength. Sweedal Dbritto said, May your soul rest in peace little angel you must be in God.

May Allah give them sabr (patience) to bear the loss. Aameen. (Source: E. Baig) 08-03-2015 It is with great sadness we announce that Br. Malik Rabani father of Hasan Rabahi, father in-law of. May Allah grant him Jannah and give the family the patience to bear this loss. Aameen. Hassan1991 (Electrical Engineer ) 2017-08-03 01:42:58 +0500 #3. Inalillahi wa innallayhi rajiun. pwuser147983858371 (Raja Ahmed) 2017-08-03 01:52:04 +0500 #4. Inna lilah hi wa inna ilayi raji'un..

May Allah continue to give you all strength and guidance during this difficult time. Ameen. Report as Inappropriate. triplem2017. I am sorry for your loss sis. My heart breaks. may Allah ease ur pain and give u n ur family patience to bear the loss and may he replace this loss with something good soon. lots of hugs to u ๏ธ. To his loving wife/my wonderful sister Asimah, and my awesome nephews Bilal and Aali, may Allah grant you the patience to bear this irreparable loss and the strength to carry on his great legacy. May Allah give the highest place in Jannah and give the family, patience to bear this loss. Imran. Family. March 6, 2021. To Aunty Andre, Maryam & Alfred; Uncle Sy was a very special, caring, humorous, energetic, & an intellectual member of our extended family. The most fondest memories I have is when we first visited him in Akron in 1987 Dear Supriya I have no words to express for your loss. May Ron Rest In Peace. And may Allah give you strength to deal with this situation. my heart goes out to Supriya and family members, may almighty grant you strength and patience to bear this immense loss. Naiyera parween. January 15, 2021. Am deeply shocked and saddened to hear this. May Allah ease his akhirat n grant him highest ranks in jannah. Keeping his family in my duas, may Allah grant them sabr to bear this loss, he added. Shoaib Akhtar said: Legendary leg spinner.

MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU PATIENCE. Posted by Saadia Anwar on 2 Sep 2001 I was very shocked after hearing the terrible news. I pray to Allah that he gives you and your family courage to bear this loss. Losing someome that we love so much is a very traumatic experince. May Allah gives sabr to you and your family She will be missed. We all will be praying for her. And may Allah give you the courage and patience to tolerate this un timely loss. Ghayas Ahmed. January 13, 2005. To the Family of Dr. Jameela Yasmeen Arshad. My deepest smypathy to all of the family members. May God give you the courage friends to bear this loss with patience and fortitud His death is an irreparable loss to the party. In this hour of grief, the RJD family is with the bereaved family. The entire RJD family expresses deep condolences on his untimely demise. May God bless the bereaved family and well-wishers to bear patience in this hour of grief. Your deficiency will always be missed. May Allah bless you in. The Pakistani embassy in the US on Tuesday confirmed the death of the son of renowned actor Jamil Fakhri. Ali Ayaz Fakhri had gone missing in the US some 22 months ago Forget the old Easter eggs this year - give one of our personalised Easter gifts instead! Our exciting Easter alternatives include cuddly teddy bears, bone china egg cups and more

Announcement Dua-e-Maghfirat for my babajani and my

Answer. Praise be to Allah. There are many texts in the Qur'aan and Sunnah which point to the virtue and great reward of those who are patient and state that Allaah will give them reward without measure. This includes everyone who bears with patience any calamity with which he is tested. Undoubtedly the loss of a child is one of the greatest. Allah the Exalted says: I have nothing to give to my faithful servant, if I cause his dear friend to die and he remains patient, other than Paradise. Source: แนขaแธฅฤซแธฅ al-Bukhฤrฤซ 6060, Grade: Sahih. The trials of pain and loss are very difficult, but in some ways the trials of prosperity are even more difficult So 'Urwah told the visitor: If you came to give me condolence for the loss of my leg, I already submitted to Allah with patience to reward me for its loss. The guest told him, I came to inform you that your son fell down in a stable, and the animals stepped over him, and he died one hour ago He (Allah) created death and life that He may test you, to see which of you is the best in deeds. Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verses 155-157: 155 Be sure We shall test you with something of fear, and hunger, some loss in goods, or lives, or the fruits (of your toil); but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere

May Allah (Azza Wa Jall) give all his family members the Patience to bear this irreparable loss... 'Aameen'. Give glad tidings to those who patiently endure, who say when afflicted with a calamity: ุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ู„ู„ู‡ู ูˆูŽุฅูู†ูŽู‘ู€ุง ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุฑูŽุงุฌูุนูˆู†ูŽ. May Allah give her and her family enough courage and patience to bear the loss. I have enough belief in Allah that he will be granted heaven for all the good deeds he did. May Allah bless him and. May her soul rest in peace and may Allah give you patience to face this greatest loss. I don't have words to express my sorrow but life is estrange that we never know what is ahead of us. May God give you all the strength to bear your loss. Shirley, Eric, Kushal and Kajal May the Almighty Allah give his family including his wife and his 6 wonderful children the patience and courage to bear his loss. Read More Characters: 6000. Post comment. Characters: 6000. Post comment. Flag Post . A. Anwar Ali published a tribute . Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah grant him the highest rank in Jannah

And may Allah give your mother a place in heaven in the protection of the Ahlul Bait (ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุณู„ุงู…) And may He give you and other members of the family the courage to bear this great loss Allah and Maula are with her insha Allah And may they also be with you. Ameen Edited January 17, 2020 by baqa O Allah, we know that sometimes sickness is a rahmat and a blessing in a disguised form, but we are extremely weak. O Allah, even if such sickness is a rahmatO Allah, change it to the rahmat of good health. O Allah, grant us shifa from all sicknesses and ailments - physical and spiritual May Allah bless his soul & give strength to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss, Ameen, COAS. peace of the departed soul and to grant patience and forbearance to the. Here are some Islamic condolences you might like to use: May Allah give him/her an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on their grave. May Almighty Allah give you patience and ease to pass through these trials. May the Almighty Allah expand his/her grave and give him/her eternal peace And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient (as-sฤbireen). [Quran 2:155] And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah]. [Quran 2:45

Sri Lankan Majlis Qatar (SLMQ) - Home | Facebook

Seek help with patience, perseverance, and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere. 2:154 And do not say of those who are slain in the way of Allah, they are dead. In fact, they are alive but you do not perceive that life. 2:155 We will certainly test you with some fear and hunger, and some loss of possessions and lives. May Allah (SWT) give you good health and a long life. Please pray that Allah swt gives me strength and patience to bear whatever He gives me and guides me to be the best Muslimah, mother, wife, daughter and sister, so that He may be pleased with me always and I may earn peace in this life and Jannah in the next. Allah may bless you with. Such a tragic news.May Allah SWT Bless the departed soul & give sabr to the loved ones to bear this irreplaceable loss.Ameen.Sheikh Family is in my duas. Reply Michelle March 22, 2021 At 5:03 p 10 Verses From the Holy Quran on Strength. If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (Quran, 3:31) The world can be both daunting and exhausting - and oftentimes we remain lost in our everyday lives of either routines or uncertainties ASAK, You speaks my heart, Allah swt knows the best and In shA Allah, every thing is going to be fine soon. May Allah swt forgive us, give us strength,courage, patience and saber to bear this and May Allah swt ease it for us and our families and bring us out from this painful situation, which as a very weak person, it become unbearable

Dear Sis,You get the reward of whatever good you do in this world or in the next.Allah does not let the wage of the good-doers go to waste.{Quran (Surah Yousuf, Verse 90)}And sometimes Allah tests us .May Allah give you Patience so that you bear the trials of life * Re:May God rest her soul in peace!!!!! #541078 : kabiraj - 11/02/06 13:31 : may Almighty Allah rest Dr Aamra's soul in eternal peace and give the bereaved family all the power and strength to bear the loss : Report Abus

may allah grant u patience... take care of urself... allah hafiz* Albint_Almuslima Im Proud 2 B Me! may Allah ease it for you and for your grandma and make her grave a peacefull bed. and may you be granted courage to bear your loss, inshallah May Allah forgive your father's sins and give him the place in Jannah. Also, may Allah give you and your family strength, courage and patience to bear this loss. Qulo Nafsen Zaikatel mout:. loose translation is we all have to taste death. In thes tough times, keep your head up and pray to Allah for all the bounties HE has bestowed upon you. ุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ู„ูู„ูŽู‘ูฐู‡ู ูˆูŽุฅูู†ูŽู‘ุง ุฅูู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ุฑูŽุงุฌูุนููˆู†ูŽโ€Ž, Verily we belong to Allah and verily to Him do we return. he and his family was struck with corona his dad and grandmother passed away in ramzan and few days back he lost his mother as well Tragic loss he himself has recovered from the illness request for prayers for the departed soul and prayer for sabar. May Allah (SWT) grant the deceased Jannat-ul-Firdous and give his family patience and strength to bear this loss. Ameen. We pray that he is raised among those who are righteous, those who are patient, those who are truthful, and those who believe. We pray that Allah (SWT) grant him the shade on that day when there is no shade but that of His.